Top games download 2013 and Best Games for windows 8 (member’s Voted)
1- SimCity – Limited Edition
SimCity is a city-building and management simulation game for the PC gaming platform that serves as a 2013 reboot of the iconic video game series. As with all games in the franchise, SimCity provides total control of how cities develop, but also adds new features such as: crisp 3D graphics, direct contact with citizens, dynamic real-time in-game units that replace animations representing player actions and levels of citizen happiness, franchise first multiplayer support, and in-game weather and pollution representation.
2- Crysis 3 by Electronic Arts
Crysis 3 is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) set within a frightening future New York City. The game is a sequel to the 2011 release, Crysis 2, continuing an unfolding adventure revolving around the symbiotic relationship between the wearer of the game’s iconic nanosuit, the current protagonist, and the memories of an earlier protagonist stored within the suit. Game features include sandbox shooter gameplay that allows players to choose their path, an upgradable nanosuit, expanded multiplayer options, an explosive arsenal of weapons, and improved graphics provided by the CryENGINE game engine.
3- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is the first expansion to the 2010 release of the heralded Real-Time strategy game, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Heart of the Swarm features a new campaign continuing the epic story of Sarah Kerrigan, Queen of Blades, as she gathers the remnants of the Zerg Swarm and plots her revenge against the treacherous dictator of the Koprulu sector, Arcturus Mengsk. It also introduces several new multiplayer units and features that enhance the acclaimed StarCraft II online experience
4- Hitman: Absolution
HITMAN: ABSOLUTION follows The Original Assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.
- Showcasing Glacier 2 technology – HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up to deliver a cinematic story, distinctive art direction, and cutting-edge game and sound design
- Freedom of Choice – Stalk from the shadows or rush in guns blazing thanks to fully-evolved game mechanics and a sophisticated AI-System that responds realistically to every tactic you employ
- Experience a Living, Breathing World – Robust and memorable characters spring to life on the screen with an outstanding cast of Hollywood performers, ensuring every moment becomes a story in HITMAN: ABSOLUTION
- Disguises – A huge variety of disguises, you can impersonate your victims and blend into the world around you, affording you new actions, options, and the element of surprise
- Instinct Mode – Predict enemy patrols, identify weapons and escape routes, and temporarily enhance your disguise–even engage in ‘Point-Shooting,’ making full use of your skills as an expert marksman to clear entire rooms with stylish efficiency
5 – Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition
Flight Acceleration X-pack enables gamers to play head to head against their friends or others in exciting racing missions, in addition to 20 new missions and new content. Looks better than ever with enhanced DX10 graphics.
6 – Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
7 – World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is the fourth expansion to the Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing game (MMORPG), World of Warcraft.* Set in Pandaria, an until now hidden corner of Azeroth, the expansion features an Asian inspired theme that includes: a new playable race the Pandaren, the new Monk class, and new instanced adventures. Additional features include: PC and Mac compatibility, a new level cap of 90, challenge modes, a vanity pet battle system, and talent calculator.
8- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) that revolves around unique gamepaly that propels the Call of Duty franchise into a world of future warfare, and back again to the modern era. The game is a sequel to the 2010 release, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and features returning Black Ops characters Sgt. Frank Woods and Agent Alex Mason, joined by a wealth of new characters. Additional features include: two distinct yet linked playable time periods, advanced weaponry, branching storylines created by player choices in Strike Force missions, exciting multiplayer options, and more.