How to install Windows 8 from dvd with simple steps
If you can’t upgrade to Windows 8 in Windows 7 or XP, or you got a new computer, now you only have to use the original CD to install Windows 8.
- The first step you should record the ISO image to CD.
- Second Step,put the DVD into drive and set PC boot from CD in BIOS. Then Restart!
More: Install Windows 8
- Just press any key on your keyboard when you see this
- Install Now!
- Setup is starting…
- Check the box to accept the license terms and click the “Next”
- Choose the “Custom(advanced)” to continue.
- Fdisk you hard disk.
- When you finished the Fdisk, just click “Next” button.
- Start installing now!
More: Download windows 8